1. the hardware foundation: a strong basic knowledge of analog and digital circuits, familiar with the application.
2. the software foundation: the MCU C language, assembly language experience and understanding of ARM, C51 or other 8/32 bit MCU.
3. the person is priority who has Taiwan, Japan, South Korea MCU experience or 8051 MCU core experience, an independent develop and mass production MCU circuit control board project.
4. the MCU company work experience is preferred.
5. strong communication skills, proactive, team spirit, good at listening to advice and have their own opinions.
6. the company provides long-term career development platform, hope that interested in MCU development of the industry to join.
Interested parties, please send your resume to email@example.com;